Member Evaluation and Monitoring Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Industry: Capital Markets
- Job Function: Accounting/Auditing
- Experience: Staff / Junior Staff
- Education: Bachelor Degree - S1
Responsible for evaluating candidates for Exchange Members (AB), analyzing MKBD reports along with supporting reports and periodic financial statements submitted by Exchange Members, conducting training for Exchange Members to comply with applicable regulations, enforcing discipline through the imposition of sanctions for violations of regulations committed by Exchange members to minimize the risk for other ABs, investors and SRO, and updating data of ABs.
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Minimum 2-year experience in Public Accountant Firm.
- Having a strong knowledge of accounting and audit procedures.
- Having knowledge about Capital Market will be preferable.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and the ability to build cross-discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
Application commonly reviewed within 2 weeks. Yet, due to abundant application received, we can only notify shortlisted candidates. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
LAMAR POSISI INI